You can win a FREE copy of my latest Amazon No. 1 bestseller, What Is Social Media Today: Keywords, Hashtags and You, Oh My!
You have three ways to enter:
- On the home page of www.businessofwriting.net.
- On the home page of my blog www.catherinecarrigan.com.
- On the Goodreads giveaway page at this link.
If you’ve been wondering why your social media marketing strategy hasn’t been working, look no further for understanding than What Is Social Media Today: Keywords, Hashtags and You, Oh My!
Our second book about social media marketing follows What Is Social Media Today: Get Ready to Win the Game of Social Media.
“Many people adopt a hope and pray approach when it comes to operating a business, trying to sell books or searching for new customers in the social media,” says author Catherine Carrigan.
“What Is Social Media Today: Keywords, Hashtags and You, Oh My! teaches you a simple, highly effective system so that your good work can get discovered and you can make the money you deserve.”
What you will learn in What Is Social Media Today: Keywords, Hashtags and You, Oh My!:
- Why you can’t just sit around and expect clients, customers and readers to find out about your business, products, services and books
- Why you can’t just start a Facebook page for your business and expect customers to discover you
- Why most entrepreneurs fail at social media
- How to avoid the common mistakes that keep you broke and frustrated
- The five stages of change you go through when approaching social media marketing
- The five kinds of entrepreneurs for whom social media is absolutely essential
- How to get Page 1 of Google without spending money on advertising
- What is a keyword
- How to find the best keywords for your business
- What the heck is a hashtag
- How to find the best hashtags to use in your social media strategy
- The top 7 responsibilities of a social media manager, even if you’re doing it all yourself
- The top kinds of content you can create to establish your brand identity
- 7 steps to build your tribe in social media
- How to play the Game of Social Media for fun and profit
- You’ll also receive a coupon for $500 off our program at www.businessofwriting.net
Author Catherine Carrigan has published seven books, including five Amazon No. 1 bestsellers.
Catherine became a social media entrepreneur and authorpreneur after the publication of her second book, What Is Healing? Awaken Your Intuitive Power for Health and Happiness.
Join Our program at What Is Social Media Today
Putting all this together takes time and is part of creating a successful social media strategy.
We’ve got four ways for you to learn:
- Weekly webinars that you can join LIVE or listen to at your convenience
- One on one coaching
- Peer competition
- A forum with resources where all your questions can get answered
Join Catherine Carrigan and Ramajon Cogan at www.businessofwriting.net and we will show you how! Call Catherine Carrigan today at 678-612-8816 or email email@example.com or contact Ramajon Cogan at (928) 821-4553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.